If you have reset your BIOS and found that the upper PCI card in your NextDimension system is not functioning as expected or being detected there is a simple solution to your problem.
The default setting in the BIOS disables this PCIe Slot, To re-enable this slot you can follow the steps below.
- Power on your system
- Press Del to enter into the BIOS
- Navigate right to the CHIPSET menu
- Navigate down to the SOUTH BRIDGE menu
- Navigate down to the SAS/PCIE CONTROL option
- Change this setting from SAS to PCIE
- Press F10 to save and exit the BIOS
Your PCIe slot should be fully functional now.