All of our portable workstations, rugged portables, and compact towers will accept one or more full-length (12") and/or full-height (4.376") expansion cards. Most of our rackmount systems will as well, but the NextStream is restricted to 3/4 length cards (approx. 9"). Some hard drive options in our products may restrict the use of full-length cards in certain slots depending on the hard drive setup, so please consult with one of our Sales Engineers to determine the best options to fit your needs.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my own company logo on the system chassis?
- Can your systems support a specific motherboard that I am using in another computer?
- Do any of your products have a touch screen?
- Do any of your systems offer redundant power?
- Do any of your systems run on internal or external battery power?
- Do you sell systems as a bare-bones chassis (without internal components)?
- Do your systems have WiFi?
- What are the differences between the Continuum PCAP and Continuum TGEN?
- What are the differences between your portable workstations and rugged portable systems?
- What temperature ranges can your systems operate in?