If you inadvertently reset your BIOS you may no longer be seeing your RAID drives at bootup, Rendering your system unable to successfully boot. In order to recover this, you can follow these simple steps:
- Boot into the BIOS by pressing “DEL” key during POST
- Once in the BIOS navigate to the “Chipset” menu option
- Navigate down to the “South Bridge Chipset” option
- Navigate to and change the following options:
- LSI Option ROM = Enabled
- SAS Controller = Enabled
- Press “F10” to save and exit.
- System should now reboot
If you have any troubles with these steps, please do not hesitate to open a ticket. We will be happy to give you a hand.