All of our systems have open-standards PCI Express and PCI slots which can accept off-the-shelf wireless (WiFi) networking cards. There are also many USB wireless adapters on the market that can be easily plugged in to provide this functionality in systems that may not have an open slot available.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my own company logo on the system chassis?
- Can your systems support a specific motherboard that I am using in another computer?
- Do any of your products have a touch screen?
- Do any of your systems offer redundant power?
- Do any of your systems run on internal or external battery power?
- Do you sell systems as a bare-bones chassis (without internal components)?
- Do your systems have WiFi?
- What are the differences between the Continuum PCAP and Continuum TGEN?
- What are the differences between your portable workstations and rugged portable systems?
- What temperature ranges can your systems operate in?