In some cases you may wish to completely remove and re-install Livestream Studio to resolve crashing or corrupted installation during updating. Please follow this guide to cleanly remove and install Livestream Studio
1. Right Click start and open "Apps and Features"
2. Remove the following programs from this menu
- All versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- All versions of Livestream Studio in this case you can see there is a Retail and Beta version installed which will both need to be removed.
3. Open the start menu and type %appdata% and hit enter. This will bring you to the following folder: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming
4. From this window remove the following folders
5. Proceed to the following folder and remove all the Livestream folders listed. As in Step 2, there are both a Retail and Beta version of the software which needs to be removed.
- C:\Program Files
6. Reboot your system
7. Download and install your fresh copy of Livestream Studio.
- Versions can be found here
- As always check for the latest approved version here